The Tony-award winning UTAH SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL, a professional theater company in residence at Southern Utah University, is accepting applications for Production Staff for the 2024 season. The Utah Shakespeare Festival produces a seven-show repertory season and three Green Shows across four venues in the summer/fall of each year.
Employment begins early/late May and end mid-October.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The position works in conjunction with the other Electrics team members and designer for set up, installing, testing and use of video equipment.
- Candidates would have the ability to quickly and logically troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Working knowledge of terminating Cat6 and coaxial cable with a variety of connectors; infrastructure cabling; reading and understanding video, lighting, and sound plots; HDMI and SDI over Ethernet.
- Proficient with Windows and Mac OS, networking, managed switches and WiFi access points, working with 120V and 208V power, basic maintenance and calibration of projectors.
- Media server, OSC PJLink and Telnet experience is preferred.
Documents Needed to Apply:
- Cover Letter
- Contact information for 3 professional references
Southern Utah University does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex (including sex discrimination and sexual harassment), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability status, pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, military status, veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law in employment, treatment, admission, access to educational programs and activities, or other University benefits or services. For more information or contact information, please visit https://www.suu.edu/nondiscrimination/.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://apptrkr.com/4968138
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Recruiter Information Only10Attempts to Apply41Views3Shares20Full Post Requests32Only 32 seconds
to post this job
to post this job
Great, let’s get this job fully seen by our amazing audience.
This is currently a ‘Headline Job’ only, but in 60 seconds, it will be a ‘Priority Listing’.
Activate my ‘Quick Post’ now…
Let's do this...
We have the full job ready to go, and this form takes ONLY 60 SECONDS!!!
Fun Fact: The average time to Post a Job and fill out a form on the major Job Seeking platforms is 9 min or more. At AcademicJobs.com, we make your life easier and save you time …
- Reducing Job Posting times to seconds rather than minutes
- We do the heavy lifting for you (having your job already loaded)
- Academic Jobs QUICK POSTS = ^ VIEWS = + APPLICANTS